Saturday, January 16, 2010

When The Day is Done...


When the day is done, and our work is through....the reward is here...





As we lay our heads upon the soft pillows with an audible sigh, we review the day with each other in hushed tones, sometimes laughing softly and sometimes worrying, talking over everything that matters to us both. Not always, but most times.

How thankful I am that one of the very best parts of the day is saved for last. As the lamp is turned off

"Love you!"

"Love you, too."


5 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I love everyday, there is always so much to be thankful for! Especially with all that is going on in this world...we are very blessed!

Donna said...

Amen to that, sweetie!

Unknown said...

Precious! At the end of the day, my sweetheart will ask me "did I tell you I loved you today?" I always say no even if he has. Then he responds "I loved you today". It's one of my most favorite things he does.

Bloggin bout my Boys said...

Awwww, how precious and rare to hear that! Your bed looks sooooo cozy and that sunset was beautiful!!

Laurie said...

You captured a beautiful sunset, the kind that makes you so thankful for the day you have had and for the loved ones you hold dear. Blessings to you this evening!