Monday, August 3, 2009

We Have a Blog-Birthday WINNER! It's RUE!


Rue, girl, I see some nice toast and jam in your future. Or biscuits and jam. Or pancakes and jam.
Or some jam in between the layers on your coconut cake.

And isn't it funny!
Someone with JELLY in their blog title wins it!?!?
That's what I thought! Click over here for a visit to Rue at
Rue's Peanut Butter & Jelly Life!
She's a sweet lady!
(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Rue...email me when you get home from that state fair and let me know where you want this sweet stuff sent!

XOXO
Joni


3 comments:

blushing rose said...

Congrats to Rue. What a wonderful surprise for a wonderful gal! TTFN ~Marydon

Rue said...

Joni... it's a good thing I have you in my reader or I wouldn't have seen this for a few days! Girl, you're supposed to tell me LOL

Yay!! I won!!!!! I'm so excited :)

xoxoxoxo,
rue

Ali said...

Congrats to Rue! How exciting, I love that her blog name has Jelly in it, very cool!