Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things About...






SPRING!
::green shoots appearing from out of the cold, drab ground::blue skies::fluffy clouds::sunshine::greening grass::birdsong::longer days::fewer clothes::breezes::flags flappin::planning gardens::Easter::tulips::Mother's Day::baseball games::sidewalk chalk::crocus::blowing bubbles::porch sittin'::fresh dirt::potted plants::clothes flappin' on the line::lacy emerging leaves::baby chicks::bunny rabbits::horses frolicking in the fields::baby lambs::wind chimes::grilling out::daffodils::long walks::bicycle rides::farmers plowing and planting::a kitty stretched out in the sunshine::lacy curtains blowing softy against an open window::crickets singing::frogs croaking::garage sales::convertibles::lilacs::forsythia::wind in my hair::flip flops::the smell of freshly cut grass::seventy-five degree days::sleepin' with the windows open::

















all photos from last year's photo file

So, what are some of your favorite things about spring?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am jealous you have so many flowers/buds already! Lovely pictures ... beautiful day.

Happy Easter!
Have a lovely day ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Gorgeous photos....
Makes me yearn for summer...
Love the birdie babies!
xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

jamjar said...

Your pix are so...I can't think of a word descriptive enough...they are sharp, crisp, clean. I was wondering what camera you use. I may be in the market for a new one. I absolutely love the pic of your home!

Tanya said...

I'm in awe of your pictures...wow!!! I feel all warm and tingly and sooooooo excited for Spring here in Kansas. I love your blog and have been checking you regular....a feel good blog with very common likes!!!!!! Add Lavender and Cilantro to the list ...2 of my favorite smells!!

Angela said...

I so enjoy coming to your blog. Thanks for sharing your favorite things..their mine too!

Bloggin bout my Boys said...

That baby bird photo is beyond AWESOME!! They are all great but that one REALLY just wowed me!!! Can't wait for all those sensory delights you described and showed to take place again!! Thanks for the preview of days ahead!

jamjar said...

I...me again! Thanks so much for the info re: your camera. I'm on my way to Amazon now to check it out. I want to think the camera makes the difference but I think it is more likely the person holding the camera (or in my case, dropping the camera) that matters! Thanks again!

Teresa said...

Those photo's make my heart race just a little bit. It's almost here. I love the little signs, here and there, that spring is on her way. The baby bird photo is out of this world. Great post.

mary your sis said...

Beautiful. Another favorite is Easter Break (I call it Easter Break, not spring break) and all the memories made and all the memories yet to be made in warm climates while enjoying this break!