Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mama's Busy!


Mama's busy....she's all over the place, she's cleanin'....and I hear she's going to be bakin' pretty soon, too, so I've got to keep my eye on her. I watch her very closely just in case she happens to drop something. I'm her official floor cleaner, happily awaiting duty....



And so am I.....sometimes when mama's baking, she'll let me lick the beaters before she loads the dishwasher. There's nothing better than helping with clean-up! She wrapped gifts all day yesterday and that's pretty boring so we can't wait to see what she bakes this afternoon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Merry Christmas ~
TTFN ~Marydon
**new blog **
read/follow us @
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

Vicki's Bit-o-earth said...

Merry Christmas Joni, and thank you for stopping by my blog! This post is too cute! Who could resist that little face looking up... waiting to lick something yunny! Not me! (: Makes me miss my ol pup soooo much! I lost him 2 years ago and haven't had the heart to replace him yet... get'n there though! (: xxx Vicki

Vicki's Bit-o-earth said...

Opps... I mean "yummy"! (:

Simple Home said...

What cute photos. Little doggies do make good floor cleaners, but licking the beaters is a classic!
Have a Merry Christmas.
Blessings,
Marcia

mary your sis said...

Too cute! Whadda sweet lil' weenie and houn' dog!