Sunday, December 27, 2009

Irresistible. (TOTALLY.)

You don't have to be an animal lover to find these babies irresistible....do you?


NOPE. Can't resist Daisy's wrinkled forehead...



The reddish brown soft-as-velvet fur, the snuggles of puppy breath against the neck.



Not the extra skin that she'll grow into...the extra large paws that are tipped in white...


Can't resist Dan's white chest...the shiny black wet nose.


Those winsome eyes...


Oh...no, we weren't meant to resist.

We're meant to enjoy.


So we do. Wholeheartedly, we enjoy Little Ann.



We love them and enjoy them, as God meant for us to do.


Very, very,



...very much.




11 comments:

Artful Gathering said...

HI there, I just love your blog! I especially love the photos of your new puppys. Makes me want one so much. I am down to one dog. My old kitty died last week and am missing him alot. Thanks for cheering me up! Animals are meant for us to love and care for!

Julie Harward said...

WOW..THESE RED BONE HOUNDS ARE TOTALLY IRRESISTIBLE FOR SURE (NEXT TO MY GOLDEN RETRIEVER THAT IS ;) THEY HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FACES AND I KNOW HOW SOFT AND SWEET THEY ARE! SO ARE YOU KEEPING THESE? I'M AN ANIMAL LOVER FOR SURE AND THESE DOGS LOOK LIKE A COUPLE OF SWEETIES! Come say hi :D

Debra Howard said...

Oh you are right, Irresistible is definitely the word for daisy.
Debbie

Donna said...

Aaaaawwww, what an adorable face!

Donna said...

Look at those Eyes!!Hahaa...Soulful!!!hughugs

Thistle Cove Farm said...

So, I'm letting Sam and Sadie see these photos of their cousins and they say, "But Mom...why are their humans trying to strangle them?"
"Oh no, dears," I reply. "Those are leashes and their people are training them to walk on leashes."
Sam and Sadie look, very sadly, at each other and then at me.
"We feel so sorry for our cousins because they don't know how to walk."
GRRRRRR.
Can you tell the leash thing isn't going over so well at Thistle Cove Farm?

mary your sis said...

Your grandpups are very sweet. I'll bet Mark can't wait to bring them home! 'Ol Dan and Lil' Ann are cute as can be...

Miss Gracie's House said...

this made me smile:)

Janean said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww........all "winkly" and the puppy breath against the neck comment melted my heart.

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

What sweet sweet puppys! ALso love the tin backsplash is your kitchen. I'm considering it for mine. Did you do it yourself?

Indiana Limestone said...

Those red bone hounds are so cute. Nice pictures and post.

- Herman Swan