Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sweet and Simple!




I picked up this little white milk glass pedestal bowl from Salvation Army a few weeks ago for ninety cents. After a good scrubbing, it's now standing on the buffet as a perfect little holder for these tiny conversation hearts. (WHY do I like these? I don't know, and I even have to read what they say every time...!)
*
I found a sweet lil' scrap of ribbon to thread it through the ruffled edges. I'm sure it will be changed out to match some bright jelly beans at Easter time. Sometimes it's just the simple things make you smile the most!
*
Which reminds me, I need to go to Salvation Army again!
*
U R sweet!
Go Girl!

2 comments:

The Raggedy Girl said...

I love this little bowl with its sweet little ribbon trim. I want one too!
Happy Friday to you!
Roberta Anne

Unknown said...

I love your little treasures, their stories and what they mean to you! I hope to become more astute at seeing the treasure when out and about. Thanks so much for sharing!