Monday, October 1, 2012

Published!










I have some photography featured in this beautiful e-magazine, Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine.

I can't show you all the pages, but I have just one to give you an idea, this is from the features page.






That's my barn photo, right there!  They're liberally sprinkled throughout.





I'd love for you to take a look at this gorgeous e-magazine and if interested, subscribe!  

This is a magazine published by Ang of the famous Parisienne Farmgirl blog.










I even had a picture and a description as "contributing photographer" on the "team" page!  Gives me goosebumps, and I was so proud of all the barn photos of mine she chose to use and scattered throughout the magazine.  It was fun to see!





7 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations Joni!
I love old barns too ~ your red barn photo is gorgeous.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! Your barn photo is beautiful. I will be published this week too! it's just in a local anthology, self-published by our writing teacher, but still - kind of cool to see your name, huh?

Jaybird said...

Congratulations!!! I LOVE the barn pictures, and I'm so glad they are gaining you a following!
Blessings to you,
J

June said...

Joni. that is so awesome! I have been wanting to subscribe for awhile now, just haven't gotten around to it.Congratulations!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Joni,
Congratulations! How exciting! The picture you've showed is beautiful.

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

Congratulations, Joni on getting some of your photography published. That is such a great feeling. Some years ago I had one photo printed in the newspaper to advertize for an art show. I was thrilled and didn't know it was going to be in there. I know the feeling and hope you can publish some more of your work. Hugs and may just subscribe and get this issue. Never heard of this magazine. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I always love seeing your lovely photos. About time you were recognized!