Friday, January 13, 2012

Shadow Shots: Aprons & Sun






I edited my apron rack to just reds.  Makes me smile every time I pass it...



Well, well, well!  


We finally have some snow covering the ground!


Yippee!  I hope we get more, just an inch or two so far.








I am heading out today to walk five miles, do some errands, and I will be lugging the camera along with me in the truck, and I do hope to see an hour on some back roads.


I hope you have a wonderful Friday!  


Got any plans for the weekend?






PS:  Christmas is almost all down and put away!

4 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Soapmaking going on here on the west side of the state...going for 4 batches today1 I will be advertising in Parisienne Farmgirl's online magazine in it's debut issue April 1, and need to get several hundred bars made and cured before then.

mary your sis said...

Red is so cheerful, especially at this time of the year!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

your aprons make me smile as well. as to the weekend...just get through it, hopefully, intact.

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com