Friday, January 6, 2012

Clothesline? In January?!






You all know I love my clothesline.


You all know already that I use it whenever I can.


But going out in shirtsleeves?


In January?


With the sun shining?


In January?







With gentle breezes, not gale force winds?

In January?

In Michigan?





Yes.


January.


If I close my eyes, I think it might be early April!  I just heard a gaggle of Harley riders roar past the house!














Note to Al Gore:  Even if it were true, why in the world is global warming such a bad thing?!  Do you have any idea how much money and propane we are saving out here in the heartland?!  





8 comments:

Lisa~A Cottage To Me said...

I agree, such a beautiful day here in Michigan! Cute note to Al also1

http://milkmaidrecipebox.blogspot.com/ said...

I, too, have clothes on the line today and LIKIN' all that makes it possible! This kind of weather makes it so much easier on everyone with cattle/animals. The note to Al Gore made me chuckle-- take that, Al!

HoneySage said...

I hung towels out today, here in central Ohio! I love global warming!

Amber said...

Love it! We also had a very mild, warm-ish, sunny day today! Loved it! Made for a great family walk!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

It's very enjoyable to enjoy the sunshine and hang your clothes out. here is sunny California, it's also warm. We do need rain though! Enjoy the lovely weather. Have you seen my new post? Linda

Holly said...

One of my favorite things! While it's been mild here in the NW, it's been too rainy to use my clothesline. Thanks for sharing a bit of "spring"!

Becca's Dirt said...

I hear ya girl. Seems I'm seeing other bloggers saying the same thing. Here is warmer than usual. things are popping up when they still should be dormant. I love sheets and towels on the line. Freshness.

mary your sis said...

What a wonderful day in Michigan; the sunshine was such a lift! I like snow, but when it's thirty below zero, ugh! On Al Gore; have you ever seen footage of him sweating??? I'm just wondering if he's experiencing hot flashes as a result of menopause? If so, it isn't surprising he beleives in global warming!