Monday, December 26, 2011

So THIS is Christmas!












"WOW!" That's what Levi said on Christmas morning. We did, too, for it was so much fun watching him that day, I wouldn't have missed it for the world!


When the babies went to bed on Christmas eve, there wasn't much under the tree. Christmas morning, you should have seen Levi's eyes! We all enjoyed watching him enjoy Christmas very, very much.


And we all are getting our snuggling time in with sweet little Audrey, too. Levi is so busy, it is hard now to catch him for a photo!


So how was your Christmas, deLIGHTful?


((My kids bought me a new MACRO lens for Christmas and these photos are a result of the first test drive I took with it. I love it already!))




All the best to you during this holiday season.



6 comments:

Valerie said...

Merry Christmas! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your little grands! And what a wonderful gift. Can't wait to see more of your photos.

We need a Christmas do-over at our house! Flu bug got us all down, but Christmas still came...our Savior is always with us!

Blessings, Joni,

val

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

I love how those lights look in the picture, with Levi! You are going to have some wonderful pictures with that new camera, I can tell!

Blessings~Karen

Kathie Truitt said...

Good grief, Joni! You took these? They're National Geographic quality. Also, I have a beef with you! How come I got started first but you already have two grandbabies?? Hmm...this is keeping up with the Jones' on a whole new level. Oh well, supposedly next year....we'll see.

Kerin said...

Precious!
How blessed you are :)

Allison of A Farmgirl's View said...

Beautiful pictures! I have lens envy big time! ;)
Happy New year, can't wait to see your future pictures :)
-
Allison

trump said...

Hoping your Christmas was a very good one, and happy new years folks. Richard