Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Things: A Sweet Gift...


My sister Mary, of Pine Hollow Lodge, sent me a package a couple weeks back, and in it was the sweetest little gift she stitched up and I just had to show my bloggy friends.





It's a little cloth bag she made for my mixer accessories, to keep them safe and keep them together when they're in the kitchen drawer.  

It's sewn out of the sweetest kitchen border print fabric--so perfect for the job--isn't it?  Have you ever seen anything so adorable?






This sweet thang is so cute, I don't want to hide it in a drawer!  


Thanks so much, Mary!
XOXO
Joni



And this was in the envelope, too, how cute is that?!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh what a great idea! I might borrow your sister's idea for my mine - and will definately have to checkout your sister's blog!
Have a great weekend!
Jen

~Sara said...

What a great idea! It looks amazing, such cute fabric. How lucky to have such a thoughtful and creative sister. Have a blessed weekend. ~Sara

camp and cottage living said...

Very cute idea. Now I'll know what to do with kitchenaid utencils too.
I have a denimn jacket that could use a pretty pin like that also.
Lots of good ideas-thanks to your sister! She must be very special!

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

What a lovely gift from you sister. Adorable fabric!

Kathleen Grace said...

Extremely cute that's how cute! I love the idea of the bag to keep the beaters clean and together!