Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Bad, Bad Habit....


Every day, right around noon, I have to pop open a can of coke and pour it over some fat old-fashioned ice cubes. It's so good! But. I want to stop.
Today I made it until almost one in the afternoon. I'll see if I can avoid drinking the whole can. They used to make C2 and it was so much better, half the calories, half the sugar, half the sodium, etc. But they stopped making it over a year ago and I've noticed a marked difference in the size of my .... chubbiness.
Coca Cola, won't you PLEASE BRING BACK C2?

6 comments:

McCann's said...

I stopped drinking coke at the new year and haven't had a drink sine the 1st! If I can do it.. you can too!!! Good Luck! I just keep telling myself "I don't drink pop" That kind of helps...

Old Centennial Farmhouse said...

I left some of it in the can. I'm proud of that. Tomorrow, I'll try to not drink it all tomorrow!

The Raggedy Girl said...

I love/adore/like/can't live without...
DIET COKE

Roberta Anne

Jena Williams, Not So Shabby Interiors said...

I can so relate with you....I am a Diet Coke drinker and this is my first week, today being Thursday that I have not had a DIET COKE. At first, I was getting headaches but I have started drinking one Sprite Zero a day and I think my body is getting used to it because no headache today!

Anonymous said...

I do not drink coffee.
Yuck! But I sure do love
diet coke. I make ice tea.
And that cuts me down on drinking diet coke.
BTW we have a 1972 Red Chevy Nova we bought new and kept it!
Pamela OH

Anonymous said...

If you haven't done it yet, give Coke Zero a shot. Tastes more like Regular Coke than Regular Coke does. :0)