Sunday, November 21, 2010

SCENIC SUNDAYS: Rays of Sunshine



There is Sunshine in My Soul
  1. There is sunshine in my soul today,
    More glorious and bright
    Than glows in any earthly sky,
    For Jesus is my light.
    • O there's sunshine, blessed sunshine,
      While the peaceful, happy moments roll;
      When Jesus shows His smiling face
      There is sunshine in my soul.
  2. There is music in my soul today,
    A carol to my King;
    And Jesus, listening, can hear
    The song I cannot sing.
  3. There is springtime in my soul today,
    For when the Lord is near
    The dove of peace sings in my heart,
    The flowers of grace appear.
  4. There is gladness in my soul today,
    And hope, and praise, and love,
    For blessings which He gives me now,
    For joys laid up above.

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Exactly right, Joni! We need to live above all that the world throws at us. Not an easy thing to do at times, but looking to Him instead of our circumstances is what we need . Have a blessed day!

Grandmabeckyl.blogspot said...

I love that song! It's raining here but that can be showers of blessing, showers of blessing we need. Mercidrops round us are falling....don't quite remember the rest! Hugs and happy thanksgiving, Joni!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.