Monday, August 4, 2008

The Latest Craze around here is.....


The latest craze this summer is....GUITAR HERO! Luke saved and saved and finally got enough money to buy two guitars and the game for PS2. Now I get to watch the boys rock it out (or whatever you call it), and I enjoy watching them play it as much as they like the challenge of "beating" a song. They're still on easy to medium setting and as hard as some of those songs are, I can't imagine what they must be like on the hardest level. Our neighbor who's a friend of Luke's has had his for a while and can whip either of my boys quite handily and at almost any song they choose! Will I try it? No, because I'm not even coordinated enough to walk correctly. I just watch.....!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! Tom and I also love to rock out on Guitar Hero- we love it!