Monday, August 18, 2008

Country Boys....who can resist one?

Now, I hope you're not getting tired of the tons of pictures I took at the county fair, I just can't help myself, I take them every year, and each year I argue with myself on the way out the door. "Leave the camera home, enjoy it all without looking through a lens, will you, just for once?"

But then, I get there and I am always glad that I fought off whoever it was whispering in my ear to leave the camera home. And I simply can't resist a kid who loves his animals, and even better: to climb in the pen and lay your head on the back of your new calf....this kid will turn out alright, I reckon...don't you? Country Kids are the best!

1 comment:

Echoes From the Hill said...

I completely agree that country kids are great. I love all of my grandsons, both country kids and city kids. However, the country kids are much more responsible, polite and have an innocence that is so refreshing!
nancyr