Saturday, December 1, 2012

Take a Closer Look....





A herd of cows...


I wonder sometimes if you were trained to scan the fields when you travel, too.

This is what my dad always had us do...scan the fields for wildlife and scenery.




Shoes on a fencepost made me laugh right out loud!


Don't just look straight ahead, because you might miss something funny, or beautiful, or just breathtaking.




A gorgeous buck through the fog...

This particular day the deer were running, it's time to rut.  This buck is on the run...he stopped to look at me looking at him.





Does and yearlings...


And the big, beautiful buck is for sure scanning the fields for scenery...I'm sure his daddy didn't even have to teach him.  It's instinct!  Oh, look there!  It's a lot of DOES!





3 comments:

Heather said...

Very wise words from your father! Beautiful pictures! Just breathtaking!

Sunday Blessings!
Heather

Earlene said...

Great pictures Joni!

Mary Ann Potter said...

My father, too, taught me to look carefully and closely. Your photos are beautiful; they look like home!