See the sunshine? It's glorious!
It has been one of the most unusual months of March in my whole life. Michigan doesn't experience sunshine for this many days in a row, and summer like temperatures in March.
The ruffled daffodils look just right in this bottle.
It has been so unusual, in fact that there are many things that I've done this March that I've never in my life done before in Michigan.
I'll make a list.
1. I've never seen bugs on my windshield in March.
2. I've never mowed the lawn in March--we've already mowed, TWICE and the month isn't over yet!
3. I've never hauled out the summer clothes and needed to wear them in March.
4. It has never been so hot in March that I've had to click on the central air--NEVER.
5. I've never been sunburned in March and had flip flop tan lines being in March.
6. I've never been able to drive the convertible with the top down in March.
7. I've never seen spring blooms so early in March. The crocuses, snowdrops, are all done. The daffodils and hyacinths are blooming and the tulips will only take another week or so and they'll be blooming!
8. I've never had the leafs burst out of their protective covers on our trees in March.
9. I've never seen the lilac bush greening up in March.
10. I've never ever seen so.many.bugs. in March!
This is a Arizona Iced Tea bottle that my daughter brought home years ago...and I loved it so much I saved it. I wish they still made their bottles to look like this, so adorable!
Our surroundings outdoors actually look about six weeks ahead of where they normally are. It's hard to believe we're only in the third month of the year!
How has your weather been?